When you buy web hosting from hostcry you get free SSL for all your domains. In this short step-by-step guide, I will show you how to install an SSL certificate in Cpanel.
- Log in to your cPanel account.
2. Find the security section in cPanel.
3. Find And Click on SSL/TLS.
Note: In some cPanels, you will not see SSL/TLS option in that case consider talking to your hosting providers.
4. Click on Manage SSL.
5. Choose domain and click on Autofill by Domain.
There You will see the certificate and private key.
5. Find Install Certificate and Click on it.
Job has done, so now you know how to install SSL certificate in cPanel. if you have any problem consider sharing it in the comments below we will be glad to help.